Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:51:25 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        Walter Goralski <walterg@juniper.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'freebsd-net@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Generating SYN packets.

--Do9hQ/bfCb4zBpLo

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 08:03:58AM -0800, Walter Goralski wrote:
> The missing piece has been DOS SYN attacks. I have the really common
> "synk4.c" source that is all over the Web, but I get errors when I try to
> compile it ("it's the linux includes" someone told me). Now, I last used =
my

They're most likely right.  Try changing "#include <linux/*.h>" to
"#include <sys/*.h>" or "#include <netinet/*.h>".  Linux has this weird
idea that raw sockets headers should be under <linux/>.  Apparently they
are the only OS that supports such behavior.  ;)

--=20
wca

--Do9hQ/bfCb4zBpLo

--Do9hQ/bfCb4zBpLo--