Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:09:07 -0500
From:      "Henry, Hoy" <Hoy.Henry@ISI-PAY.COM>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   A freebsd question

Greetings and Salutations,

My apologies if this message is a bit too vague but I am a novice at
freebsd and have an interesting dilemma.

What I am attempting to do is to Use my freebsd machine as a router to
connect to my ISP via. An ISDN Terminal Adapter.  My ISP has issued me a
Static IP Number and a Vanity Domain Name.  The end result of my
endeavor is to be able to share internet applications to my other
machines on the network (Running IP)  do you have any suggestions at to
a good starting place to look for specific information?  Or is their a
publication available to help me out?

Any insight to this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

- Hoy M. Henry III
Phone: (219) 264-2200
FAX   : (219) 264-3927