Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:03:51 -0500
From:      Daren Desjardins <desjardins@canada.com>
To:        David.E.Tweten@nasa.gov
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSH issues with 4.9 stable (key_verify failed for  server_host_key)

Ive tried removing the known_hosts file already unfortunately. I did not
include the ssh command I was running, but I am not trying to log in as
root. I was using 'ssh -v user@host.com'

Just to ensure there is no misunderstanding, the output when I the
known_host entry is removed is included below.

[root@lithium .ssh]#/usr/obj/usr/src/secure/usr.bin/ssh/ssh
daren@daren.ca
The authenticity of host 'daren.ca (65.49.123.132)' can't be
established.
DSA key fingerprint is 31:b1:cf:32:4f:86:9f:fe:e2:39:4a:63:e6:4f:ee:fb.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'daren.ca,65.49.123.132' (DSA) to the list of
known hosts.
key_verify failed for server_host_key
[root@lithium .ssh]