Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:57:26 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: doc "renovation" project volunteer

Matthew D. Fuller wrote:

> *flex documenting muscle*
> I'm throwing together a step-by-step on doing an installation.
> And I DO mean step by step.
> I first installed 2.1.6 in Jan of '97, from FLOPPIES.
> What was I thinking?

	Ok, INSTALL.TXT is all yours. :) Please make sure that you look over
the other FOO.TXT stuff since there are install tidbits scattered
through them that should be included. And remember, first draft deadline
is the 23rd.

Thank you,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest