Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:43:39 +1100
From:      "Arthur" <arthur@argay.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Virtual Server

HI

I am running FBSD 2.2.6 and am intending to upgrade to the 4 series, but
time is the problem.

In the meantime I have virtual servers (Hosts) configures using individual
IP addresses and the DNS configured accordingly for each zone file for each
server.

I now wish to configure virtual servers using the one IP address.

How do I go about this  in the httpd.conf file and the named set-up.

Thanks in advance.

Arthur