Date:      Mon, 01 Feb 1999 03:29:54 PST
From:      "David Knight" <dlknight@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation floppies

 Hi I'm trying to create the installation disk for FreeBSD 2.2.8 using
the correct boot.flp from the mirror site and the program fdimage.exe.
But fdimage keeps saying that the file boot.flp is to big ! I have tried
using RAWRITE but it crashes on track 80. I am using a Dell GXa using
Windows NT on Netware 4. Could you please tell me what is wrong

Yours,

David K.