Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:33:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <stanb@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Problems updating from 4.3 RC via CVSUP

OK, I'm probably doing something stupid here.

My primary work laptop has been happily rung 4.3 RC for quite some time. I
decided to get to a more recent version today.

I cvsup'd, did a "make buildworld". Both of these went well. Then I did a
"make buildkernel" This dies on:

/usr/src/sys/dev/ed/if_ed_pccard.c:58: miibus_if.h: No such file or
directory
mkdep: compile failed

What do I need to do to fix this?

--