Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 1999 04:59:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPoE report.

got most of the encapsulator etc. done yesterday
however spent  about 10 hours rebuilding my machine from spares
afte rI lost a disk and then apparently a motherboard (while relacing the
disk). A POX on people who design PCs where you have to remove the
motherboard to be able to get to teh screws holding in the disk.
You then run the risk of breaking something else. No idea what happenned
but after I put it all back together teh MB couldn't find teh OTHER (WD)
disk. (but the disk was OK).
ANYHOW after that rant, I need sleep, but I'll be back on PPPoE tomorrow
as I'm back on the air.

Julian