Date:      Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:48:33 +0200
From:      Florian Smeets <flo@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mario Pavlov <mgp@e-soul.org>
Cc:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: linux-firefox 4/5

On 19.07.11 18:22, Mario Pavlov wrote:
> Hi folks,
> is linux firefox 4/5 coming to the ports tree? Or what are the plans now that
> firefox has different release strategy?

Hi,

i don't have an immediate strategy for the linux versions. Due to
mozillas new rapid release schedule, there is quite a lot of work, and
I'm the only one actively working on gecko ports with occasional help
from others.

My priority are clearly the native versions.

gecko@ things I'm currently working on:

- some PRs here and there
- background work for firefox/thunderbird 7
- we still do not have seamonkey 2.1 in the official ports tree, I'll
try to get 2.2 into shape and commit that.
- the linux versions

So if anybody wants to help :)

Cheers,
Florian