Date:      Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:08:43 +0800
From:      Young Lee <ncisoft@163.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.3 SMP freezes with MySQL 4.1

the system is totally dead with the pannic message, and have=20
to hard reset to reboot. even i reboot the server, it will crash in=20
several minutes, because of hundreds of request is coming.

by refer to Klein's configuration and turn "debug.mpsafenet=3D0"=20
in /boot/loader.conf, the server is stable so far, and it last 20 hours.

--=20
Young Lee