Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 10:25:36 -0400
From:      Linda North <afn25364@afn.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can't install source files

When I installed FreeBSD recently, the source files were not installed.
The /usr/src directory is present, but empty and /src exists.
I tried using the installation utility to install the sources, but
I only get a flash of "attempting . . . " and then return to the
installation screen, source files still not installed.

I have checked to see that all files are present before attempting to
install them from my dos partition, but have had no luck.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
--
Linda North
http://www.afn.org/~afn25364/

| "Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly |
|  and safely insane each and every night of our lives."   |
|            Dr. William Dement                            |