Date:      Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:18:22 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   xemacs vs emacs

--m3zcgECJg5Qgddwj

I don't care if these ports conflict.  Is there a way to install them
both despite the presence of CONFLICTS?

Ceri

PS If the xemacs port were to install ctags, etags, etc. as xctags then
   the conflict could maybe be avoided.  I haven't checked the full list
   but those are glaring.
--=20
not sure about the former.			  -- Einstein (attrib.)

--m3zcgECJg5Qgddwj

--m3zcgECJg5Qgddwj--