Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:40:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
To:        Margie Way <margiew@mirapoint.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help!

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Margie Way wrote:

> I am browsing your site, but can't seem to locate the place to post job opportunities.  We are looking for some software engineers, webmaster, etc with BSD background.  Where should I post these, and what should the format be?

Almost anyone using unix prefers plain text wrapped at 70 characters.

you can also wander over to:
http://www.bafug.org/, the Bay Area FreeBSD User's Group
they have a small listing of FreeBSD jobs in the bay area and
would probably love to have your addition.

In the future try to use a more descriptive subject line
than "help" :)

-Alfred Perlstein - [bright@rush.net|bright@wintelcom.net]
systems administrator and programmer
    Wintelcom - http://www.wintelcom.net/