Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 01:20:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Doug Denault <doug@safeport.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IRQ Problems with Stable

I cvsup'd with date=2001.08.26.23.30.00, with worse results. I am not
sure if this is just another example of known problems. In the hope
that more info will help:

System
------
Dell Latitude LM-166

Microprocessor type/speed:  Pentium MMX,166 MHz
System chip set          :  Intel 430MX PCI set
I/O controller           :  SMC FDC37C665IR (UARTs that are software
                            compatible with PC16550A and PC16450)
PCI PCMCIA controller    :  Cirrus Logic CL-PD6730, 2.01-compatible
BIOS                     :  Phoenix Rev 90A 04/06/97

pcic0: I/O mapped device, might not work
pci-cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:4 INTA
pcic0: No PCI interrupt route, trying ISA

Fatal Trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode
fault virtual address = 0x14
fault code            = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer   = 0x8:0xc0271136
stack pointer         = 0x10:0xc049febc
frame pointer         = 0x10:0xc049fee0
code segment          = base 0x0,limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                      = DPL 0, oric 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags      = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL=0
current process       = 0 (swapper)
interrupt mask        = net tty bio cam
trap number           = 12

There is also an ldconfig.core. I can send it or take a stab at reading it
if that would help.