Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:16:31 -0700
From:      Joe Kelsey <joek@mail.flyingcroc.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   /etc/libmap.conf MFC?

Does anyone have plans to MFC the /etc/libmap.conf functionality into
stable?  Just for curiosity, I tried the original patch on my stable
sources and that patch applied with no errors.  I have seen messages on
CURRENT talking about fixes for various bugs, so I suspect that applying
the original patch to my sources might cause problems.

Anyway, this seems like just the kind of functionality to fix the
"editing of shared libraries" problem I posted about earlier.  It also
does not seem like a real big deal to do an MFC for.

/Joe