Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:34:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adding DHCP client to src/contrib/

:
:> Or would you rather have FreeBSD be like RedHat, where you have to
:> install an RPM for just about everything?
:
:Actually RedHat's boot floopy has a BOOTP client and thus the Linux
:weenies on campus don't have the bootstrapping problem the FreeBSD users
:do.
:
:--
:-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)

    I'm not sure I follow this.  FreeBSD's kernel can be compiled up
    as a BOOTP client too.  I use it all the time for my diskless
    ( well, floppy-only ) workstations.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>