Date:      Thu, 28 May 2015 12:57:36 +0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?0KDRg9GB0LvQsNC9INCR0YPRgNGF0LDQvdC+0LI=?= <r100500b@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD php (cli) in host system with application jail

Case: platform with FreeBSD (10.1) on the host system and multiple
application jails.

One of the important goals for multiple jail - multiple php versions.

Users have access only in host system. Now I try to figure out next
question, how to provide privileges none users php-cli on the host system?
In most cases, it is used for users crontabs.

I do not like the way to install one more php in host system.

I think in this way, with some system aliases like:

#!/usr/local/bin/bash
C="
for i in "$@"; do
done
sudo jexec-U `whoami` 18 sh-c "$C"

convert users command.

But i do not sure in this issue. Have somebody faced with this question?
What are the bottlenecks can be expected in the proposed solution?