Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 1996 11:37:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stephen F. Combs" <combssf@salem.ge.com>
To:        Leon Curtis <lcurtis@intecom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Handling time after 1999

Leon,
	We use LynxO/S here (to control steel/paper/metal-rolling mills,
etc...) and while I don't have any specific info on LynxO/S's stuff as it
relates to date/time the STD unix date/time is already quite able to
handle the year 2000 'problem' (we're spending a LOT of money to fix this
problem on our IBM-based MRP system!)......

----
Stephen F. Combs                 Internet:	CombsSF@Salem.GE.COM
GE DS&TC		 	 Voice:		540.387.8828
Network Services		 Home:		CombsSF-Home@Salem.GE.COM
1501 Roanoke Blvd                FAX:		540.387.7106
Salem, VA  24153                 LapTop:	CombsSF-Mobile@Salem.GE.COM