Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 08:57:48 -0800
From:      "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj@kpi.com.au>
To:        "John Rochester" <john.rochester@enetgroup.co.uk>, "Jose Marques" <noway@nohow.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>, <sada@FreeBSD.ORG>, "SADA Kenji" <sada@rr.iij4u.or.jp>
Subject:   RE: linux-jdk-1.2.2 ports

Just on that note, I had some troubles
applying the (earlier) patch to a -STABLE machine of 3/3/2000,
I assume that this is the CURRENT issue being retrofitted?
It asked for the name of the file to patch about half-way through
which it didn't do before... this may be a red herring
because of my upgrading...

I could probably reproduce with the output though if you
like, I'd just need to re-cvsup this area.

Cheers,
joe