Date:      Mon, 07 Dec 1998 16:07:59 +0100 (CET)
From:      Manuel Enrique Garcia Cuesta <megarcia@intercom.es>
To:        "Mark S. Reichman" <mark@borg.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How much to pay my ISP for my own Internet domain ?

        No doubt they have to earn a living, and I will not object
that hosting is worth that much, but it's not hostig what I look for.
I am hosting the domain myself, they would only supply connectivity
(what I'm already paying for except static IP address ), secondary DNS
and mail backup. Actually, I think virtual hosting with my ISP is even
cheaper than what I quoted.

        Heartfelt thanks for your input
                                                Manuel Garcia

El 07-Dec-98 a la(s) 04:22:05 Mark S. Reichman escribia: