Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 09:50:22 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
Cc:        Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP bugs in FreeBSD 2.1.5

> >I would prefer to have a 2.2ALPHA in my hands TODAY, a 2.2BETA a month
> >from now, followed by a 2.2R in December.  This would shake out obvious
> >bugs in 2.2R, but would not be a sufficient period of time for robustness
> >testing and bug elimination.
>
> I concur. I also feel that we should continue to "support" (as in "have
> readily available") a production grade version that has been shaken pretty
> well.

I haven't seen any support from you for 2.1.5?  Where are the PR's?
Where are the emails with fixes?  Are you volunteering me to do the
support?  It's mighty fine of you to tell me what I should/shouldn't do
with my time, but methinks you're wasting both my time and yours with
statements like the above.

'Find solutions not problems.  We've got plenty of the latter to go
around, thank you very much!'

Nate