Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 22:01:15 -0700
From:      "Kenji Tozaki" <kenji.tozaki@verizon.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fw: Problem with vi and gateway

Boy, when I start vi session, I still get " ex/vi:  Error:  Unable to create
temporary file:  Read-only file system".   I'm not trying to open any files,
just trying to open vi session.

Your suggestion is greatly appreciate.

Thx.

Kenji

P.S.  Is there an IRC for FreeBSD somewhere so that I may be able to ask
questions & get answers real time?