Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 1996 00:19:25 +0800
From:      Kwing Ng <kng@hk.llinkage.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem of Install FreeBSD 2.1!

dear Sir;

I am using ASUS PCI/I-P54NP4D motherbord with one Pentium-100 CPU, I have
32M ram on board and using ASUS PCI-V264CT (ATI Mach 64 chip) with 2M ram
I try to install FreeBSD 2.1, after I use the boot floppy boot-up, the
FreeBSD detect Intel Pentium-100 CPU, then the screen become BLANK, I cannot
read anything, but my system is not hang, as I can type something and also
can switch NUM, CAP.
I also change the PCI-V264CT to an ISA Trident-8900D VGA card, and
everything OK!
Is there any bug of FreeBSD with ATI Mach 64 or something?
How to solve this problem?

regards