Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:16:24 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Dan Strick <dan@math.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: time for some new man pages

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Dan Strick wrote:

> The sd/st man pages have not yet been replaced with da/sa pages.
> (Perhaps we should keep small sd/st pages that note the name change.)

I hope tar will be told and it will adjust it's default device
accordingly. Not to mention the other distributed programs. There are also
probably some ports that need to be changed. Is theer a way to test for
post-CAM world where instead of st we have sa?

> The only cam man page I see is for camcontrol.
>
> We can't really test what we don't have specs for.
>
> Is there any documentation on the new elf binary format files and
> how the system software development utilities are supposed to deal
> with having more than one format around?  Judging by the email in
> the -current mailing list, they can't.  I would like to know more.
>
> Dan Strick
> dan@math.berkeley.edu

	Sander

	There is no love, no good, no happiness and no future -
	all these are just illusions.