Date:      Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:12:19 -0400
From:      AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Good news, cyclone fans!

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

After spending all Friday doing kde2 patching, as well as clearing up
my own PRs, I decided this morning to look again at cyclone-0.3. I'm
making slow progress, having to do some surgery on the C-interface
runtime library and headers, but there is progress.

I'm not going to rush this, since we're frozen for a while anyway, but
soon after the freeze is lifted you should see an updated cyclone
compiler in ports.
--=20
Alan Eldridge
Unix/C(++) IT Pro, 20 yrs, seeking new employment.
(http://wwweasel.geeksrus.net/~alane/resume.txt)
KDE, KDE-FreeBSD Teams (http://www.kde.org, http://freebsd.kde.org/)

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA--