Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:37:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Mullaney <thomas@pepperell.net>
To:        Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        Charles Randall <crandall@matchlogic.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ssh/ssh2

If I were to use it in a commercial enviroment I would purchase a license.
What dubious design features does it have?

--
Thomas Mullaney <thomas@pepperell.net>

61B Spaulding Street
Townsend, Ma 01469-1182

978.597.0158 (Voice)
978.597.3104 (Fax)
--
Unix, networking, administration, consulting, programming, Internet services