Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:12:06 -0500
From:      Matthew Pherigo <hybrid120@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd@fongaboo.com" <freebsd@fongaboo.com>
Cc:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS on Hardware RAID controller (fwd)

Somehow, a bunch of spambots got pointed towards the list. I've also seen me=
ssages suggesting that someone used the mailing list address as their email a=
ddress for some website they made an account on.

Seems to me like this problem would be solved by keeping people from sending=
 messages on the list until they've confirmed their subscription, or at leas=
t getting a temporary "pass" for posting without one.

--Matt

> On Mar 28, 2014, at 8:39 AM, freebsd@fongaboo.com wrote:
>=20
>=20
> Is there a spambot on the list somehow? Or did a subscriber's device get p=
wned?
>=20
>=20
.I have Attached Some Pic of mine hope Like them all.If you wanna see my Mor=
> pictures and Private Video?s Then Freely join  Here.It?s totally free Just=
 join and watch my Pictures and Video?s.There you will see my Phone number
> too!After watching Those if you feel im ok for you then call me.To Visit  I=
f you are 18+ Click hereAnd If you Are 40+ Click here