Date:      Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:11:30 -0700
From:      "Mike Maltese" <mike@pcmedx.com>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD v Linux on TechTV - resync'ing audio

> at any rate, my video editing skills leave much to be desired.
> the sound is off sync and just gets worse. I used VirtualDub
> on windows for the first time (glav wouldn't open the avi for some
> reason) but at least you can see what happened.
>
> if somebody would like to give the editing another shot or see the whole
show,
> the entire avi (260mb) is up on our ftp server. anonymous uploads
> are temporarily turned on just in case anybody gets industrious.

I'm in the process of synchronizing the audio. I may also try to edit out
the extraneous segments. Unfortunately, I'm limited to 128K upstream, so it
will be a while (later tonight?) beforeI can get it completely uploaded.
Matt, what's the address of your (or anyone else who wants to host it) FTP
server?