Date:      Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:10:18 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please test the UFS2 patch!

On Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:13:28 +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> I have uploaded an updated version of the UFS2 patch:
>
> 	http://phk.freebsd.dk/patch/ufs2.patch
>
> Please test this!

Is this something we can drop in and expect to work / panic / corrupt
our filesystems without any change in the way we interact with our
systems?

If not, where is the information on things we'll have to change in the
way we interact with our systems?  It's not in this URL, and earlier
test requests sounded scarier than this one, so I didn't pay attention
to the instructions they included. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.