Date:      Sat, 02 Jul 2005 18:35:46 +0200
From:      Stefan Thurner <thurners@nicsys.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dot.logout

Hi.

FreeBSD provides a bunch of helpful configuration files
under /usr/share/skel. But in my opinion one important file isn't there
(dot.logout). NetBSD for example has such a dot.logout file.

I know that there is a system-wide logout file under /etc but it would
be nice to have one for each user by default.

Is it possible to add a default /usr/share/skel/dot.logout file to
FreeBSD?

-Stefan
--
GPG-encrypted mail welcome! --> ID:E970FCBE