Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:20:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        Steven Rutter <steven@che.softaid.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: procmail (fwd)

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Steven Rutter wrote:

> [...]

I wouldn't say that, but thanks anyway.

Two ways to do it: one is to set up procmail as the default local delivery
agent.  the other is to include "| <path to procmail>/procmail <options>"
in your .forward file.  I've never done the second method, but it should
work.

To do the first, you need this in sendmail.cf in place of the current set
of lines that starts with Mlocal.

Mlocal,         P=/usr/local/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@SPfhn, S=10/30, R=20/40,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u