Date:      Tue, 5 Apr 2011 20:03:21 -0500
From:      Adriel Torres <ladr.torres@gmail.com>
To:        pyunyh@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Revisit of older discussion on Intel em0 timeouts etc.

>> Would you give me more information on dc(4) link state changes?
>> Can you see abnormal kernel message for dc(4)?
>> I think I fixed a couple of dc(4) issues as well as bus_dma(9) bugs
>> and I don't know how the link state change can happen under load
>> unless it encountered watchdog timeouts or TX underun. It would be
>> even better if you can try latest dc(4) in stable/8 on 8.2-RELEASE.

Hello, unfortunately due to these timeouts, I had to switch the bind
configuration to another BSD-based system temporarily.

I would however, be happy to re-deploy the latest 8.2 Stable release and
collect some more statistics or information.

I will likely be able to get to this task in a couple of days or into the
weekend and will update the list when I do so to see if we can't find some
information.

Regards,

AdrieL