Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 12:10:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Todd Backman <tbackman@c523578-a.sttls1.wa.home.com>
To:        Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
Cc:        "'rknebel@uplink.net'" <rknebel@uplink.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: vmware

just sent in my request...(I would like to use it to teach my wife
winblows without truly infecting my HD's with the virus called W98 ;^) )

- Todd

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Christopher Michaels wrote:

> No, I e-mailed them a couple months back and while they are thinking about
> it, there is nothing in the works for FreeBSD support.
>
> My honest opinion is to mail them and tell them your interested.  If enough
> people show interest in their product on the FreeBSD platform, it may push
> them to make it, and then I wouldn't need to have a windows machine anymore.
> ;^)
>
> -Chris

Todd Backman                               "there are two major products
<tbackman@c523578-a.sttls1.wa.home.com>     that came out of berkley:
Geek and FreeBSD user                       lsd and unix.
Seattle, WA                                 we don't believe this to be
"Chaos is a good teacher..."                a coincidence." j.s.anderson