Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 1996 09:06:52 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD-current users)
Subject:   Re: first bisdn prerelease runs stable here on -current (Teles 16.3)

As Paul Traina wrote:

> Get support working for NE1 and AT&T 5ESS switches and we'll let you put it

According to Hellmuth Michaelis, this requires somebody with true and
deep knowledge of the ISDN protocol, and of course, the availability
of these protocol stacks locally for testing.  Apart from this, he
told me that he believes it's not too difficult to extend the existing
framework.

--
cheers, J"org