Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:58:36 +0100
From:      "Alexandre Vieira" <nullpt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Running Cisco Systems VPN Client with FreeBSD

Hello list,

We have a couple of clients which use Cisco VPN's for network access and I'm
responsible to configure a common gate to establish the VPN to the client
network.

I have a Linux box which runs Cisco Systems VPN Client with no problems but
I would like to give freebsd a go.

My main concern is that this client, in linux, includes a kernel loadable
module named cisco_ipsec. I haven't made any deep deep research on this but
would like to know if there is anyone that works with this software with
FreeBSD.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
--