Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:09:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        "John M. Purser" <jpurser@wilcofarmers.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FW: upgrading blues

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, John M. Purser wrote:

<cut-n-snip>

> Now three days later there's another Latest and Greatest.  I think I'll
> stick to 2.2.5 until maybe 3.0.0 comes out.  It is great to know that
> FreeBSD is alive and growing though!
>
> John Purser

I'm pretty much waiting until 3.0 comes out as well.  My current machine
runs Linux and Win95 and I just don't have enough room for FreeBSD, so I
plan to get a dual CPU machine to run FreeBSD and WinNT.  My plans are too
learn how to network the two machines together.  Anyways, anyone know how
the development for 3.0 is going?

Bear

Joseph Garcia
Downey, CA
bear@pacificnet.net
"Dont drink and drive, you might spill the beer."