Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:26:33 -0400
From:      Jeff Leveille <grayspace@gamebox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

For some reason I cannot unsubscribe from this mailing list!

I send the following message to majordomo@FreeBSD.org:

unsubscribe freebsd-questions

--

as the only line in the message body, also, no subject specified

I have sent this message many times.

Could this be because I'm forced to send the mail through my ISP's SMTP
server?

Please help, this POP account has had an incoming message limit placed on it
(like so many other services recently) and I may be missing important emails
due to the traffic through this list

thankyou in advance

--

Jeff Leveille - quasi programmer type guy

Luke the Jedi:
'but master Yoda, you told I me must unlearn what I have learned, it doesn't
seem to be helping...'

Master Yoda:
'Live in a moldy swamp I do, listen to me you should not.'