Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:11:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@dsuper.net>
To:        "Nicholas W. Blasgen" <nblasgen@refract.com>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Streem.c

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Nicholas W. Blasgen wrote:

>Where can I find an (un)official patch for this stream.c bug that BugTraq
>has been covering.  I just joined the list today, so sorry if you have
>already said.

	Then you should certainly browse the archives at:

	http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/

	Since this issue has just recently been beaten to death, and I'm sure
  that most folks would not really like to re-open this can of worms, the
  above will provide what you're inquiring about.

--
 Bosko Milekic
 Email:  bmilekic@dsuper.net