Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:54:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: starting X as non-root

Thanks to everyone for the quick and simple replies.
I hate to do this, but I have another one that has
been whipping me.  After installing Xwrapper, I can
start xterm as a mere mortal, but Windowmaker won't
start unless I am root, then it pops up beautifully.

I've been poking around for a few hours now inside
/usr/X11R6 and havent gotten anywhere.  I also tried
the FAQ.  I can still reinstall and get around this
but would rather *understand*.  Any help is
appreciated.