Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:39:25 -0700
From:      Mike Bowie <mbowie@buzmo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   php-magickwand broken with ImageMagick 6.3.5.10

Good day all,

Per the subject, the build runs fine, but the magickwand extension no
longer returns images and fails silently. <wink>

http://www.magickwand.org/ states:
** REQUIRED **  ImageMagick version :: 6.3.5-9
Last-known-good ImageMagick version :: 6.3.5-9

I upgraded ImageMagick due to the vulnerabilities listed in the
portaudit database and after a handful of rebuilds, found that
back-dating my ports tree to the previous version resolved the issue.

Perhaps someone could pop a version requirement / warning in the
Makefile until such a time as support for 6.3.5.10 is included.

Much appreciated!

Cheers,

Mike.