Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:59:56 -0500
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@dclg.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS failure for bonnie++

I have two machines running 5.3-PRERELEASE (cvsup'd yesterday).
They're dual opterons running amd64 code.  One of them has 1.0T of
disk mounted with gmirror, gconcat and ggate... and it exports this
via nfs.

The other is an nfs client.

When I run bonnie++ -n 200 -s 4000 -u dgilbert on the server, it runs
fine.  When I run the same command on the client, it dies trying to
delete the files.

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dave@daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |