Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 1997 19:04:52 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@freebsd.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   "The competition"

Unlock the secret.
	You hack code in your sleep, dreaming in Perl and Java.
	Thousands of end-users know you as god, other sys admins
	contact you when they can't figure it out.  To you, software
	development projects are a Simple Matter of Caffeine.  You've
	mastered everything the internet can throw at you, nattled
	technology for a career, and won; and on the weekend,
	you tweak the kernel with a binary editor for relaxation.

	Now your OS supplied won't let you look at their source code.

	Trust them?  Not anymore.

	Join the Revelution.  Red Hat Linux.
--

Full page ad in Sysadmin Magazine.  I wish we could afford that.  *sigh*

Eivind Eklund perhaps@yes.no http://maybe.yes.no/perhaps/ eivind@freebsd.org