Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:50:32 +0100
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   install.cfg sysinstall error

Hi list members,

while trying to create an unattended installation 'thing' for FreeBSD
7.1-RELEASE sysinstall brings me the following error when parsing
install.cfg:

'EBUG: dispatch: calling resword 'mediaSetFTP
''BUG: Notify: Warning: No such command ''MediaSetFTP

I boot using PXE and a custombuild mfsroot gets loaded. This included
the 'fetch' cmd so i can fetch the install.cfg from a remote location.
The actual /install.cfg looks like this:

command=/stand/pre.sh
system
configFile=/stand/install.cfg
loadConfig

pre.sh is executed ok since the /stand/install.cfg is downloaded ok. I
suspect there is an error in character encoding perhaps? Though i did
specify header("content-type: text/plain") just before sending out the
install.cfg (generated using php).

Please put me in the CC since i am not a list member.

regards,
 - Harm