Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 1998 18:36:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Overhead Displays Was: Slowly going blind ;-)

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, spork wrote:

>Is it just me, or is the LCD screen easiest to look at for long stretches?

Has anyone done any extensive computing on a projected LCD display? (The
type that are commonly reserved for presentations.)

I am wondering if that was an enjoyable experience. It seems cool. It
would also seem to have some ergonomic benefit.

I had a buddy who worked at a company that used two projector displays in
their networking room, displaying systems statuses real big like. He only
worked in his cube so he wasn't able to say if they were good to work
with.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/