Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:11:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Stanaford <richard@cube3.erinet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I am at a loss...

  Hey all,

	I am ashamed to ask this question because I know it was both asked
and answered last week.  I have searched the archives, sorting by date and
I just can't find it.
	The question dealt with the possibility of running X-Windows over
an Internet connection.  I believe the jist of the solutions was to grab a
client program that can be run on, say, a Win95 box, and used to connect
to a remote X server.  Did I dream that or just misunderstand?  :-)  I
thought I had saved the responses, but they are probably on this 504 Meg
HD sitting on the desk right here next to me that was replaced by the
1.7GB HD in the FreeBSD box now.  DOH!@#@!#!  :-)

	Thanks,
	- Richard..