Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:29:15 -0400
From:      "Charles A. Peters" <cpeters2@home.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Majordomo error .. returned mail: testlist-list ... aliasing/forwarding loop broken

I am setting up a mailing list using majordomo version 1.94.  I receive the
following in an email message to the owner of the test list (me) indicating
that the aliasing/forwarding loop has been broken:

snip...

	The original message was received at Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:24:20 -0500 (EST)
from majordom@localhost

testlist-list
:include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/testlist
    (expanded from: testlist-list)

550 :include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/testlist... Cannot open
/usr/local/majordomo/lists/testlist: Group writable directory
554 testlist-list... aliasing/forwarding loop broken

<
... snip

I only have one test user on this list (me), and that test user is not
getting any list messages.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Charles