Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:41:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      satnet@mindspring.com
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   change of address

M48/ The "Electronic Congress USA ( ECUSA )
no income tax program" via SATNET (satellite
super fast super highway ), announcing the
change of address. We will also change your
REVN ( Registered Electronic Voter Number ).

Our new address is:
http://satnet.home.mindspring.com
satnet@mindspring.com

Sincerely
G.  Redfield
ECUSA - SATNET

PS: We are sending this message to you,
because you email an info within the last three
years, to same of our Subscribers.
If this isn't so, please ignore this message, and
your name will be automatically deleted.

THANK YOU