Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:26:57 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Divorcing xscreensaver and xscreensaver-gnome

Maxim Sobolev wrote:

> Hi Doug,
>
> Please appreve attached patches for xscreensaver port. Those patches
> do the following:

A quick glance suggests that this might be a good approach. Please give
me till Sunday to do a thorough review, as I already have social
commitments tonight and tomorrow night, but I already have some serious
freebsd hacking time, including xscreensaver, planned for the weekend.

I had actually intended to address the gnome problems with xscreensaver
a lot sooner than this, and I apologize for the delay. But as I'm sure
you guys are aware, my time has been taken up almost exclusively with
BIND updates for the last few weeks.

Thanks for your patience,

Doug

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?