Date:      Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updated Aironet Sniffing patches for -stable

I have new patches for the Aironet sniffing and some major code clean-up of
duplicated structures and defines it requires the latest -stable.
	http://www.ambrisko.com/doug/an/an.patch.cisco.rfmon2+ifconfig5
Applies to /usr/src if you don't have the linux ioctl patch from:
	http://www.ambrisko.com/doug/an/
installed then undef LINUX_COMPAT.

Please test and then I will send-pr the patches in.

Note this patch touches tcpdump & libpcap to add 802.11 support so a make
world & kernel is recommended.  This won't be needed when our
tcpdump & libpcap is updated.

Doug A.