Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 101 16:55:06 +1000 (EST)
From:      Robert Chalmers <robert@nanguo.chalmers.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Attn: Jim Levi: Re cvsup file 4 to 4.2

Jim,
your cvsup file works just fine. Although I have made a few
errors in getting it all going - I would have been LOST
without your concise instructions. Thank you.

Checking through the 4.0 docs, apparently the makeworld
does the makedev for me, so that should be ok.

The first time I tried mergemaster - locked myself out
of the system. I'm not too sure I like THAT program!!!

Anyway, as I said. Conldn't have got this far without you.
The online and system docs are just too verbose.

Thansk
Robert
--
Support Whirled Peas.